Surfing Costa Rica Pura Vida
Cancellation Policy And Disclaimer
Once we have received deposit or payment in full the reservation is made on behalf of the guest and the cancellation policy is in affect.
Cancellation Policy:Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies. We run an extremely high quality, tight margin program, with limited space. This policy accompanies all Surfing Costa Rica Pura Vida travel packages.
1) Deposits are 50% of tour/camp package and are non refund-able, but can be used toward another tour/camp package for another date.
2) If you cancel before 30 days prior to the first day of the Surf Tour or Surf Camp that you are registered for, your deposit can be used for another Surf Tour or Surf Camp. This is valid for 12 months from date of cancellation.
3) If you cancel within 30 days of the first day of your package, you will only receive a refund if we can fill your spot. Your deposit is non refund-able at this time, but can be use towards another Surf Tour or Surf Camp at a future date.
4) There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early. There are no partial refunds for any services not used while on tour or at camp.
5) Surfing Costa Rica Pura Vida is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for a canceled trip, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
6) All cancellations must be received in writing sent via US Mail or thru firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding our cancellation policy, please contact our office for a detailed explanation.